Wednesday, December 10, 2008

God Promise for My LIFE

LIFE ~ life is God`s novel. Let Him write it.

My Beloved,
I have given you the choice of life or death. However, I desire for you to choose
My ways--eternal life through Christ Jesus. When you choose Me and follow My commandments, you will find yourself eternally nestled in My hand. As long as you choose to follow Me, I will fill you with my joy and give you a long life. Your life is a joy to Me, and you bring Me great pleasure when you stay close to me. You will receive favor when you seek Me and stay on the path I`ve set before you. Choose Me.

~Your Life-giver

"Whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord"
Proverbs 8:35

"My child, listen and accept what I say. Then you will have a long life"
Proverbs 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment